Unique BungyPump model with DUAL FUNCTION, use the built-in resistance of 8.8 or 13.2 pounds or flip the locking mechanism and transform them into fixed hiking trekking poles. Use one pole for both walking, training, and hiking. Beginners and avid walkers. Weight loss, regular exercise, Nordic Walking and hiking.
BungyPump Walkathlon combines a fitness and hiking pole ALL-IN-ONE!
You can choose between using the built-in resistance when walking with the poles and focus on strength and weight loss gains, or the locking mechanism to transform the poles into rigid/fixed hiking or trekking poles for when you want that instant support (stop).
The locking mechanism allows the pole to quickly and easily go from “resistance mode” to “hiking mode” in just a few seconds. The locking of the pole can be adjusted by twisting the turning nut so that it is secured on the middle part of the pole. This will guarantee the pole from collapsing and stay in a fixed position.
Poles come included with 13.2 lbs upgrade kit, 2 rubber feet, and metal tips.
Why Choose BungyPump Walkathlon?
- Increases calorie consumption with up to 77%, compared to regular walking
- Activates and strengthens about 90% of the body’s muscles
- Suitable for both training and hikes
- Combines cardio, endurance, strength, balance and coordination training
- Improves posture and strength in back and spine muscles
- Can easily and without any tools be upgraded to higher resistance levels
- When traveling, they can easily and without the use of any tools be disassembled into 3 parts, becoming only 27 inches in length
- 30-Day Return Policy & 1-Year Warranty
Length: 45-61 inches, adjustable
Shaft (upper): aluminum, 0.7 inches in diameter
Shaft (lower): aluminum, 0.6 inches in diameter
Grip: Cork handle with ergonomically designed wrist strap
Lock: Moveable locking system to alter between springy and fixed pole
Tip: hard metal
Rubber foot: natural rubber