Recommended for people of all ages who want to begin exercising. A great model for first-time users. Recommended by medical experts and extensively used in physical therapy.
You will receive a complete training program specifically developed by physical therapists for rehabilitation training after breast cancer surgery.
Manufactured in Sweden
When walking with BungyPump Pink Charity training poles, up to 90% of the body’s muscles are activated and you burn up to 77% more calories compared to regular walking. BungyPump Pink Charity trains fitness and strength at the same time, while still being soft and gentle on shoulders and elbows. You get a full-body workout while simply walking. Comparable exercise to running, swimming or using the elliptical machine.
BungyPump Charity comes in a pair of two poles, tungsten tips, baskets, and rubber feet.
WHY CHOOSE BUNGYPUMP Pink Charity?
- Increases calorie consumption with up to 77%, compared to regular walking
- Activates and strengthens about 90% of the body’s muscles
- Combines cardio, endurance, strength, balance and coordination training
- Improves posture and strength in back and spine muscles
- Increases blood circulation and oxygen consumption
- Soft and gentle on shoulders and elbows
- Highly recommended by physical therapists
- Used for breast cancer surgery recovery training and other treatments
- Adjustable length
- 30-Day Return Policy & 1-Year Warranty
Length: 45-61 inches, variable adjustment possible
Grip: ergonomically designed with hand strap
Shaft (upper): ABS copolymer
Shaft (lower): aluminum
Tip: tungsten carbide
Rubber foot: natural rubber
Color: black and pink
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
We know you’ll love our BungyPump poles as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just initiate a return with our customer service team within 30 days and we’ll issue a full refund.