Recommended for people of all ages who want to begin exercising. A great model for first-time users. Recommended by medical experts and extensively used in physical therapy.
You will receive a complete training program specifically developed by physical therapists for rehabilitation training after breast cancer surgery.
Manufactured in Sweden
When walking with BungyPump Pink Charity training poles, up to 90% of the body’s muscles are activated and you burn up to 77% more calories compared to regular walking. BungyPump Pink Charity trains fitness and strength at the same time, while still being soft and gentle on shoulders and elbows. You get a full-body workout while simply walking. Comparable exercise to running, swimming or using the elliptical machine.
BungyPump Charity comes in a pair of two poles, tungsten tips, baskets, and rubber feet.
WHY CHOOSE BUNGYPUMP Pink Charity?
- Increases calorie consumption with up to 77%, compared to regular walking
- Activates and strengthens about 90% of the body’s muscles
- Combines cardio, endurance, strength, balance and coordination training
- Improves posture and strength in back and spine muscles
- Increases blood circulation and oxygen consumption
- Soft and gentle on shoulders and elbows
- Highly recommended by physical therapists
- Used for breast cancer surgery recovery training and other treatments
- Adjustable length
- 30-Day Return Policy & 1-Year Warranty
Length: 45-61 inches, variable adjustment possible
Grip: ergonomically designed with hand strap
Shaft (upper): ABS copolymer
Shaft (lower): aluminum
Tip: tungsten carbide
Rubber foot: natural rubber
Color: black and pink