Beginners, seniors, and those using it for various rehabilitation training programs. Recommended by medical experts and extensively used in physical therapy.
Manufactured in Sweden
BungyPump Number One is the perfect tool to activate and exercise your entire body while simply walking. The 8.8 pounds of built-in resistance is just challenging enough to activate your muscles without overstraining them, which is why this model is perfect for beginners, those recovering from an injury, or seniors.
For each step, the pole is being pressed down it gives the resistance equivalent of 8.8 pounds. You effectively strengthen your back and spine musculature, while you improve your own balance, coordination, and posture. Increase your blood circulation and oxygen consumption, and in turn, lower your blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Increase your immune system and energy levels, and feel better from the inside and out.
Poles come included with: 2 rubber feet, 2 metal tips, and 2 baskets.
Why Choose BungyPump Number One?
- Increases calorie consumption with up to 77%, compared to regular walking
- Activates and strengthens about 90% of the body’s muscles
- Combines cardio, endurance, strength, balance and coordination training
- Improves posture and strength in back and spine muscles
- Increases blood circulation and oxygen consumption
- Soft and gentle on shoulders and elbows
- Highly recommended by physical therapists
- Used for breast cancer surgery recovery training and other treatments
- Adjustable length
- 30-Day Return Policy & 1-Year Warranty
Length: 45-61 inches, variable adjustment possible.
Grip: ergonomically designed with hand strap.
Shaft (upper): ABS copolymer.
Shaft (lower): aluminum.
Tip: tungsten carbide.
Rubber foot: natural rubber.